This article contains a link to the COP22 Work Plan Collection webinar slides that were presented on 6/16/2022. The webinar included the following topics:
- Overview, Purpose and Timeline
- COP22 Work Plan Elements
- Program Narrative with targets
- Budget Narrative
- Budget Template
- COP22 Work Plan Collection Process
- COP22 Work Plan Collection Timeline
- How to Submit for TBD Mechanisms (SharePoint and DATIM)
- How to Submit for Closeout Mechanisms (SharePoint and DATIM)
- How Agencies Submit in SharePoint (Program Narrative and Budget Narrative)
- Accessing SharePoint Work Plan Page
- Uploading Work Plan documentation to SharePoint
- How Partners Submit in DATIM (Budget Template)
- Agency Review of Templates in DATIM
- DATIM User Administration
- Work Plan Budget Dossier in PAW
- How to Access the PAW Dossier
- Using the WPB Dossier for Data Analysis and Monitoring Submissions
The webinar slides and recording can be found on SharePoint in the Resources folder of the COP/ROP Work Plan page. To access the folder, navigate to HQ > COP/ROP Work Plan > Resources. Please note that only USG users have access to the webinar.
Note: We recommend that you use the Edge browser to open the SharePoint link.
This webinar is for USG only, so please do not share this link with non-USG users.