This article contains training videos for the MER 2.6 indicators.
Note: When indicated, please refer to the MER 2.4 training for indicators that have not changed. Indicators that have been updated are noted in bold in the table below and are marked as "Yes" in the far right column of the table.
All video recordings follow the format below. Scroll down to the "Attachments" section to download training slides.
- Section 1: Overview of the technical area and related indicators
- Section 2: Indicator changes in MER 2.5 (or MER 2.4 if the indicator has not changed)
- Section 3: Review of numerator, denominator, and disaggregations.
- What is the programmatic justification and intention for the data being collected?
- How are program managers expected to use this data to make decisions that will improve PEPFAR programming?
- How does it all come together? How should the data be visualized (e.g., cascades)? How do these indicators relate to other MER indicators?
- Section 4: Overview of guiding narrative questions
- Section 5: Data quality considerations for reporting and analysis
- Section 6: Additional Resources and Acknowledgment