The documents described below contain instructions primarily targeted towards Implementing Partners (IPs). They describe how to fill out the HRH Inventory template, upload and submit the template to DATIM, and resolve any errors the user may encounter in these processes.
HRH Instructions for IP Users - Filling out the Template, DATIM Submission, and Error Resolution
This document contains instructions on how to fill out the HRH Inventory template. The document includes:
- An overview of the HRH Inventory Template
- Directions on how to enter identifying fields in the “CoverSheet” tab and the human resource data in the “StaffList” tab
- A review of quality checks and the validation process for template submission
- An overview of how to upload and submit the template in DATIM
- Additional DATIM references and support
HRH DATIM Error Messages and Resolutions
This document explains the on-screen error messages a user might encounter when uploading a template that is invalid. Each one is shown in detail in the document with specific screenshots on what the error message looks like in DATIM, and what the corresponding error is in the HRH Inventory template.