The documents described below contain instructions primarily targeted towards Implementing Partners (IPs). They describe how to fill out the PEPFAR Budget and Projected Expenditure template, upload and submit the template to DATIM, and resolve any errors the user may encounter in these processes.
COP22/FY23 Instructions for IP Users – Filling out the Template, DATIM Submission, and Error Resolution
This document contains instructions on how to fill out the PEPFAR Budget and Projected Expenditure template. The document includes:
- An overview of the PEPFAR Budget and Projected Expenditure Template
- Directions on how to enter metadata in the “Metadata and Error Checks” tab and budget and projected expenditure data in the “Budget Template” tab
- A review of error checks built into the "Metadata and Error Checks" tab
- An overview of how to upload and submit the template in DATIM
- Additional DATIM references and support
COP22 DATIM Error Messages and Resolutions
This document explains the on-screen error messages a user might encounter when uploading a template that is invalid. Each one is shown in detail in the document with specific screenshots on what the error message looks like in DATIM, and what the corresponding error is in the PEPFAR Budget and Projected Expenditure template.