For a PDF version of these release notes, please see the DATIM Release Notes 2.4_3Jan2020 attachment at the bottom of this page.
For indicator definitions and reporting guidance, please refer to the MER 2.4 Indicator Reference Guide.
For screenshots, please reference the FY20 Results & COP20/FY21 Targets Screenshots on this DATIM Support Page.
DATIM Release 1.29.a was deployed on January 14, 2020.
DATIM 1.29.a includes data entry indicator updates and an organizational hierarchy change
- Organizational hierarchy update:
- Burundi requested to merge 29 sites, rename 37 sites, and relocate 4 sites.
- Data Entry Indicator Updates:
Updates were made to three indicators in the Planning Attributes: COP Prioritization SNU data set. The following indicators will now be collected at finer age bands:
- POPULATION ESTIMATE_SUBNAT
- HIV PREVALENCE ESTIMATE_SUBNAT
- PLHIV ESTIMATE_SUBNAT
The new age bands at which these indicators will be collected are:
- <1 (F/M) | 1-4 (F/M) | 5-9 (F/M) | 10-14 (F/M) | 15-19 (F/M) | 20-24 (F/M) | 25-29 (F/M) | 30-34 (F/M) | 35-39 (F/M) | 40-44 (F/M) | 45-49 (F/M) | 50+ (F/M)