The article explains the process for DATIM users to submit tickets to the DATIM Help Desk. Help Desk Tickets inform the DATIM Help Desk of specific issues that require support related to the PEPFAR/Ministry of Health (MoH) Data Alignment Activity.
Please Note: When filling out tickets, please be sure to CC all members of your country's PEPFAR/MoH Data Alignment Team (PMDAT), SI Advisor, Country Lead, and Country Chair, as indicated in Step 5 below.
Navigate to https://www.datim.org/. Click on the 'I Agree' button. Enter your username and password then click on the 'Sign In' button.
Under the "Apps" menu, select "DATIM Support." If you do not see the DATIM Support application, scroll down or click on the "Manage My Apps" button.
Click on "Submit a Request" button under Technical Support.
Select "PEPFAR/MoH Data Alignment" from the drop-down menu.
Complete the Request Form:
- Add email addresses for your country's SI Advisor, Country Lead, Country Chair, and all members of the PMDAT in the CC field.
- Write a description detailing the reason for submitting the ticket.
- Select priority level for the ticket.
- Write your DATIM user name, your organization, and your OU/HQ affiliation.
- Click "Add File" button to attach any relevant file(s), such as screenshots or data files.
- Finally, click on the "Submit" button.
Tracking your DATIM Help Desk Tickets(s):
- You will receive an automated confirmation email that your ticket has been received by the DATIM Help Desk. A help desk staff member will respond within 24 hours.
- You can track the status of all your submitted Help Desk tickets by clicking on your name in the upper right corner of the DATIM Support Application and selecting "My Activities."