DATIM Release 1.28.o was deployed on December 17, 2019.
DATIM 1.28.o includes organizational hierarchy and data changes
- Organizational hierarchy update:
- Mozambique requested to merge 19 duplicate sites.
- Data cleanup:
- South Africa requested the deletion of Results data for FY19 Q2 and Q3 tied to mechanisms 70310 & 70290.
- CDC’s HRH-STAFF indicator data was incorrectly entered during initial Q4 entry against mechanisms and July-September 2019. During Q4 cleaning, South Africa team provided cleaning data that addressed it: erroneous data was removed, and corrected data was imported in October 2018 - September 2019 period, without being split out into mechanisms.
- Haiti requested the deletion of Results data for FY19 Q2 tied to mechanisms 18623 & 18267.