This article contains training videos for the MER 2.4 indicators.
All video recordings follow the format below. Scroll down to the "Attachments" section to download training slides.
- Section 1: Overview of the technical area and related indicators
- Section 2: Indicator changes in MER 2.4
- Section 3: Review of numerator, denominator, and disaggregations.
- What is the programmatic justification and intention for the data being collected?
- How are program managers expected to use this data to make decisions that will improve PEPFAR programming?
- How does it all come together? How should the data be visualized (e.g., cascades)? How do these indicators relate to other MER indicators?
- Section 4: Overview of guiding narrative questions
- Section 5: Data quality considerations for reporting and analysis
- Section 6: Additional Resources and Acknowledgment
|MER 2.4 Indicator||Video Recording Link||Training Slides|
|Prevention||https://state-2030.wistia.com/medias/9m6rhv61i5||Prevention Training Slides|
|Cervical Cancer||https://state-2030.wistia.com/medias/9c3feh5nj7||Cervical Cancer Training Slides|
|Key Populations (KP)||https://state-2030.wistia.com/medias/8zucnboyte||KP Training Slides|
|Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission (PMTCT)||https://state-2030.wistia.com/medias/apxt8k2tk1||PMTCT Training Slides|
|Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC)||https://state-2030.wistia.com/medias/w9tqk3z7xm||OVC Training Slides|
|TB and HIV||TB and HIV Training Slides|
|Laboratory||Lab Training Slides|
|Adolescent Girls and Young Women Prevention (AGYW_PREV)||AGYW_PREV Training Slides|
|Testing for Recent HIV-1 Infection (HTS_Recent)||HTS_Recent Training Slides|