This article contains training videos for the MER 2.3 indicators. For training videos for the most recent MER guidance, please review to the MER 2.4 training videos.
All video recordings follow the format below. Scroll down to the "Attachments" section to download training slides.
- Section 1: Overview of the technical area and related indicators
- Section 2: Indicator changes in MER 2.3
- Section 3: Review of numerator, denominator, and disaggregations.
- What is the programmatic justification and intention for the data being collected?
- How are program managers expected to use this data to make decisions that will improve PEPFAR programming?
- How does it all come together? How should the data be visualized (e.g., cascades)? How do these indicators relate to other MER indicators?
- Section 4: Overview of guiding narrative questions
- Section 5: Data quality considerations for reporting and analysis
- Section 6: Additional Resources and Acknowledgment
|MER 2.3 Indicator||Video Recording Link||Training Slides|
|HIV Testing Services (HTS)||https://state-2030.wistia.com/medias/d8myn5x1uz||HTS Training Slides|
|Prevention||https://state-2030.wistia.com/medias/wghy10osqa.||Prevention Training Slides|
|Cervical Cancer||https://state-2030.wistia.com/medias/tsqq1clsq0||Cervical Cancer Training Slides|
|Human Resources for Health (HRH)||https://state-2030.wistia.com/medias/6y5867yj5n||HRH Training Slides|
|Key Populations (KP)||https://state-2030.wistia.com/medias/4n2l9a1epk||KP Training Slides|
|Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission (PMTCT)||https://state-2030.wistia.com/medias/np6yzvh07i||PMTCT Training Slides|
|Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC)||https://state-2030.wistia.com/medias/r3zwynpvmz||OVC Training Slides|
|Testing for Recent HIV Infection (HTS_Recent)||HTS_Recent Training Slides|
|TB and HIV||TB and HIV Training Slides|
|Laboratory||Lab Training Slides|
|Adolescent Girls and Young Women Prevention (AGYW_PREV)||AGYW_PREV Training Slides|