DATIM Release 1.28.j was deployed on October 22, 2019.
DATIM 1.28.j includes organizational hierarchy changes, data changes, pivot table updates, pivot table and data visualizer cleanup, and funding mechanism name changes in the data entry screen
- Organizational hierarchy update:
- Ethiopia requested to relocate 179 sites.
- Zambia requested to relocate 3 sites.
- Data cleanup:
- Tanzania data change for FY18 Targets and Results: These data were incorrectly entered into mechanism 18628 and need to be moved to mechanism 7241.
- Tanzania data change for FY19 (Q and Q2) Results: These data were incorrectly entered into mechanism 18628 and need to be moved to mechanism 7241.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo requested to delete data from Kabinda Centre Hospitalier (FY19 Q2).
- Pivot table update:
- There was a change to the funding mechanism data dimension in the pivot table app to allow users to filter funding mechanisms by the three-letter ISO country codes. Users can now search by the 3-letter ISO codes for each mechanism to list just those mechanisms that are associated with that particular OU.
- Incorporate award number in the funding mechanism name in the data entry app:
- There was a change to the funding mechanism name in the data entry app to include the current award number from Facts Info Next Gen. This change is primarily aimed at assisting users uploading budgets and expenditure reports and available to all MER users to view.
- Saved pivot table and data visualizer cleanup:
- Unless created by a super-user, DATIM analytics favorites for both pivot tables and data visualizers that have not been accessed over the last 19 months are now deleted.