DATIM Release 1.28.g was deployed on September 17, 2019.
DATIM 1.28.g includes data changes.
- Data cleanup:
A review of several OUs' data showed that there was unapproved target data from prior fiscal years entered against various inactive mechanism. As a result, the data associated with these mechanisms was only visible in DATIM for Partners and Agency users. Other DATIM users were not able to see this data, which may have been entered in error, and no users were able to see this data in Panorama, since it was not approved. In order to maintain data quality and integrity, this data was reviewed with the country teams and it was determined that this data should be removed. In some cases, the data was moved to another mechanism.
The following OUs and periods were impacted:
- Asia Regional Program data change for COP16/FY17 Targets
- Cote d’lvoire data change for COP17/FY18 Targets
- Ethiopia data change for COP17/FY18 Targets
- Ghana data change for COP16/FY17 Targets
- India data change for COP17/FY18 Targets
- Papua New Guinea data change for COP18/FY19 Targets
- Rwanda data change for COP19/FY20 Targets
- South Sudan data change for COP15/FY16 and COP16/FY17 Targets
- Tanzania data change for COP17/FY18 Targets
- Zambia data change for COP16/FY17 Targets