PEPFAR/MoH Data Alignment Activity Timeline for 2019
- 06/24/2019 - Webinar # 1: DAA 'report out' and 2019 overview
- 07/24/2019 - Webinar # 2: Q3 Dry-run Process Details and Tools
- 08/05/2019 - Deadline to submit the MoH site coordinates
- 08/05/2019 - Q3 Dry-run opens
- 08/30/2019 - Q3 Dry-run closes
- 09/25/2019 - Webinar # 3: process and prep for final MoH Results submission
- 10/01/2019 - FY19 MoH Results submission opens
- 11/08/2019 - FY19 MoH Results submission closes
- TBD - Webinar # 4: Data use/POART
- 12/02/2019 - MoH Results cleaning period opens
- 12/13/2019 - MoH Results cleaning period closes
In FY2019, Indicator Mapping and Facility Reconciliation will consist mostly of maintaining the mappings and indicator alignment previously aligned during the FY2018 Data Alignment Activity. Accordingly, PPMs are not expected to provide technical support to their country team but instead check in with their county team to ensure their mappings are up-to-date and indicators remain aligned and direct country teams to take action if maintenance is required.
The Q3 Dry Run will be an intensive phase of the 2019 PEPFAR/MoH Data Alignment Activity. For the FY2019 Activity, a Dry Run will be conducted to help country teams learn and familiarize the processes and catch any issues they may have during the import so that the Q4 import will run smoothly. The Dry Run will allow Country Teams to identify specific issues and pinpoint areas where alignment requires tuning.
The Q3 Dry Run will be the test import for the MoH Results File Data containing the PEPFAR facility level data from Q1, Q2 and Q3 that will occur during the FY19 Import Preparation and Submission during Q4.
Please note that there are no technical differences between the Q3 Dry Run and the FY19 Import Preparation and Submission.