Video on this training content can be found here: https://state-2030.wistia.com/medias/d8myn5x1uz
1) Section 1: Overview of the technical area and related indicators
2) Section 2: Indicator changes in MER 2.3
3) Section 3: Review of numerator, denominator, and disaggregations.
▪ What is the programmatic justification and intention for the data being collected?
▪ How are program managers expected to use this data to make decisions that will improve PEPFAR programming?
▪ How does it all come together? How should the data be visualized (e.g., cascades)? How do these indicators relate to other MER indicators?
4) Section 4: Overview of guiding narrative questions
5) Section 5: Data quality considerations for reporting and analysis
6) Section 6: Additional Resources and Acknowledgment