View a video training on this topic here: https://state-2030.wistia.com/medias/k28cjeuxms
1) Section 1: Overview of the technical area and related indicators
2) Section 2: Indicator changes in MER 2.3
3) Section 3: Review of numerator, denominator, and disaggregations.
What is the programmatic justification and intention for the data being collected?
How are program managers expected to use this data to make decisions that will improve PEPFAR programming?
How does it all come together?
How should the data be visualized (e.g., cascades)? How do these indicators relate to other MER indicators?
4) Section 4: Overview of guiding narrative questions
5) Section 5: Data quality considerations for reporting and analysis
6) Section 6: Additional Resources and Acknowledgments
Please note: FY19 DATIM data entry screens are currently in development. Additional training materials on data entry requirements are forthcoming.