The documents described below contain instructions primarily targeted towards Implementing Partners (IPs). They describe how to fill out the Expenditure Reporting Template, upload and submit the template to DATIM, and resolve any errors the user may encounter in these processes.
Reporting Template and DATIM Submission Instructions
This document contains instructions on how to fill out the Expenditure Reporting Template. The document includes:
- An overview of the ER template
- Directions on how to enter metadata in the “Metadata and Error Checks” and expenditure data in the “Expenditure Template” tabs
- A review of error checks built into the "Metadata and Error Checks" tab
- An overview of how to upload and submit the template in DATIM
- Additional DATIM references and support
- 9/12/18: Original version
- 9/28/18: Additional instructions added to show screenshots of upload and submission process; new details on the "summary table", the "run validation button", and the process of reviewing submitted mechanisms
DATIM Error Messages and Resolutions
This document explains the on-screen error messages a user might encounter when uploading a template that is invalid. The screenshot below lists the types of errors; each one is shown in detail in the document with specific screenshots on what the error message looks like in DATIM, and what the corresponding error is in the ER template.
- 9/28/18: Original version