The documents described below contain instructions primarily targeted towards Implementing Partners (IPs). They describe how to fill out the expenditure reporting template, upload and submit the template to DATIM, and resolve any errors the user may encounter in these processes.
FY19 Instructions for IP Users - Filling out the ER Template, DATIM Submission, and Error Resolution
This document contains instructions on how to fill out the expenditure reporting template. The document includes:
- An overview of the ER template
- Directions on how to enter metadata in the “Metadata and Error Checks” and expenditure data in the “Expenditure Template” tabs
- A review of error checks built into the "Metadata and Error Checks" tab
- An overview of how to upload and submit the template in DATIM
- Additional DATIM references and support
DATIM Error Messages and Resolutions
This document explains the on-screen error messages a user might encounter when uploading a template that is invalid. The screenshot below lists the types of errors; each one is shown in detail in the document with specific screenshots on what the error message looks like in DATIM, and what the corresponding error is in the ER template.
Complete List of DATIM Validation Errors
- The complete list of errors that will render a template invalid in DATIM are listed below
- Each of these errors will be described in greater detail in the slides that follow
- Any combination of these will also render a file invalid in DATIM; upon upload, DATIM will indicate all errors that were found