The document below contains instructions primarily targeted toward PEPFAR Implementing Partners- both prime partners and subrecipients. The document details how to fill out the FY22 expenditure reporting template, and how to submit FY22 PEPFAR expenditures.
FY22 Expenditure Reporting will include the collection of subrecipient expenditures in separate templates. Subrecipients reporting in a separate template will provide full cost category detail for their expenditures. In FY22, only subrecipients with expenditures greater than $25,000 will be required to fill out a separate template. Subrecipients with FY22 expenditures less than or equal to $25,000 will report their FY22 expenditures in the prime partner's template, exactly as they did in FY20 and 21.
FY22 Instructions for IP Users - Filling out the ER Template, DATIM Submission, and Error Resolution
This document contains instructions on how to fill out the expenditure reporting template. The document includes:
- PEPFAR FY22 Expenditure Reporting Overview
- How do I Enter My Mechanisms' Subrecipients Expenditures in FY22?
- Completing the Prime ER Template
- Completing the Prime ER Template: Enter Metadata
- Completing the Prime ER Template: Enter Expenditures
- Completing the Prime ER Template: Review Template for Errors
- Completing the Subrecipient ER Template
- Completing the Subrecipient ER Template: Enter Metadata
- Completing the Subrecipient ER Template: Enter Expenditures
- Completing the Subrecipient Template: Review Template for Errors
- Submitting the Mechanism in DATIM
- Technical Support for Expenditure Reporting