Version 1.4.2 (2 July 2018)
1. Overview of Changes
- PEPFAR Data Genie (Genie) now includes the Operating Unit by Implementing Mechanism (OU by IM) and Priority Sub-National Unit by IM (PSNU by IM) Data Extracts
- 2018 Quarter 3 data is now available in the Genie Site by Implementing Mechanism (Site by IM)
- Targets include FY2017 and FY2018 Targets as well as FY2019 Targets for Long Term Strategy (LTS) OUs
- Results include all available data for FY2017 and FY2018
2. Accessing the new Data Extracts
All Users who have access to Genie may use the dropdown menu in the upper left-hand corner to navigate to “OU By IM” or “PSNU By IM”
Data is viewable in Genie’s Data Review Tool (DRT), OU by IM, PSNU by IM and Site by IM based on User type. Figure 1 below shows user type across the top and what level of data each user type can view.
Figure 1 Data level viewable by User Type
3. Details of Changes
OU by IM, PSNU by IM and Site by IM
- The reports now include additional active periods: the FY2017 Targets to aid analysis of the FY2017 results data, FY2018Q3 results, and FY2019 Targets for LTS countries.
- The OU by IM report includes Implementing Mechanism data, but does not include Sub-National Unit or PSNU information
- The PSNU by IM report includes Priority Implementing Mechanism data, but does not include Site information including Community or Facility data.