DATIM Release 1.23.h was deployed as a maintenance release on March 20, 2018.
DATIM 1.23.h includes an update to the Eval SOP data.
- Updated Option Sets for Eval SOP
In the Event Capture Application, the Primary Technical Area drop down tab has been updated to include the following options:
- Abstinence and Fidelity
- Adult Care and Support
- Blood Safety
- Counseling and Testing
- Injection Safety
- Key Populations: Female Sex Workers (FSW)
- Key Populations: Injection Drug User (IDU)
- Key Populations: Men who have sex with Men (MSM) and Transgender Persons (TG)
- Key Populations: Other Vulnerable Populations
- Management and Operations
- Pediatric Care and Support
These options now appear after the “Other” option in the Primary Technical Area drop down tab. Please note not all options may appear in the drop down tab. To find the options that are not displaying in the drop down tab, please use the search bar at the top of the drop down tab and enter in the name of the option for which you are searching.