DATIM Release 1.23.a was deployed on January 16th, 2018.
DATIM 1.23.a included enhancements to the User Administration app.
- The User administration app now displays the reason you are unable to edit a specific user.
There are instances where a user administrator is unable to edit another user that they can view. The application will now display an error explaining why that user cannot be deleted. The errors displayed will be one (or more) of the following:
- Global user cannot edit this user
- MOH user cannot edit this user
- You cannot edit yourself
- They do not conform to a known type (there are users with special permissions which may fall in this category)
- They are a member of a group which you are not
- They have a role which you do not