Ways of clearing the browser cache, per specific browser
Clearing Cache: Google Chrome
Here's how to clear your Google Chrome (most recent version) cache:
- Do one of the following:
- From the “Menu” button in the upper-right corner of the Chrome window, choose “More Tools” > “Clear browsing data…“.
- Press “CTRL” + “Shift” + “Delete” keys in Windows or Linux, or “Command” + “Shift” + “Delete” keys on MacOS.
- Select “Menu” > “Settings” > “Advanced” > “Clear browsing data…“.
- Select the period of time you wish to delete cached information using the “Clear the following items from” drop down menu. From there, you can choose “Cached images and files“.
- Select the “Clear browsing data” button, and Chrome will clear your cache.
Clearing Cache: Mozilla Firefox
Here's how to clear your Mozilla Firefox (most recent version) cache:
- Click the menu button and select .
- Select the panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click .
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- For more information about managing site data, see Manage local site storage settings.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the button.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
Clearing Cache: Internet Explorer 10.x or later
Here's how to clear your Internet Explorer 10.x (or later) cache:
- Launch your Internet Explorer browser.
- Click Safety on the menu toolbar at the top right of the browser.
- Or click on Tools, then Internet Options, and finally Delete in the Browsing History Section.
- Click Delete Browsing History... from the drop-down menu.
- Deselect Preserve Favorites website data.
- Select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.
- Click Delete.
- Close all browser windows and restart Internet Explorer.
If you want to clear only your DATIM cache, try the Browser Cache Cleaner application in DATIM. For instructions, click here
Please note: clearing the DATIM cache will not necessarily allow you to clear the cache required to access Data Genie. In order to clear your cache to access Genie, please follow the instructions above for your browser of your choice."