DATIM Release 1.22.f was deployed in the November 14, 2017 maintenance release.
DATIM Ministry of Health (MOH) User Administration:
In accordance with the PEPFAR/MoH data alignment initiative, the following updates were performed in DATIM:
- Incorporated a new dataset that contains the data elements created by the MoH Aligned data collection activity. These data elements have MoH as their “service type” instead of DSD or TA.
- Updated the User Administration module to allow for the addition of the MoH data stream.
- Updated to allow new and existing Global, Interagency, and Agency users with the ability to view MoH data.
DATIM User Administration:
The following patches were deployed to address issues detected in the User Administration application:
- Fixed issue where newly invited Global users were receiving “Unapproved Data Viewer” role; Newly invited Global users no longer receive this role
- Fixed issue that prevented Interagency User Administrators from viewing Agency users in the User Administration application if the Agency users had permissions that the Interagency User Administrator did not.