There are many ways to pull data from pivot tables in DATIM. One popular way of doing so is to export the data into a Microsoft Excel workbook. While copying and pasting data from DATIM pivot tables is possible in certain circumstances, most browsers will not allow you to highlight and copy information directly from the pivot table. As a workaround to this, the attached guidance will walk you through how to export Pivot Table data from DATIM into Microsoft Excel.
Certain browsers will not enable you to highlight and copy information directly from the pivot table. As a workaround to this, please use the following guidance.
1. Generate the Pivot Table with the data that you would like to export.
2. Select the Download > Microsoft Excel option when exporting data from the pivot tables.
3. Once that option is selected, it will generate the file and save it to your computer.
4. Open the Microsoft Excel file.
5. Data can then be copied from the generated Excel file into a separate table or tool as needed.
Note: We recommend usage of the export to Excel to become