DATIM Release 1.20h was deployed as an off cycle maintenance release on March 2nd, 2017.
DATIM 1.20h resolves several issues that were found in DATIM and adds some additional functionality to pivots.
- Deduplication appeared to not be saving
At times when resolving crosswalk duplicates in the Data Deduplication app, the indicator being deduplicated would not be marked as resolved (i.e. the banner would not turn green) even after clicking the “Resolve” button. Note that the deduplicated data was saved (this was a cosmetic issue only), but it could have caused some confusion about the status of deduplication. This issue has been resolved, and users should no longer experience this issue.
- Newly created category option combos were lacking codes
This issue was impacting mainly data import users. New category option combos that were recently created did not have codes associated with them. That issue has been resolved in this release.
- Fix issue with organisation unit coordinates
When updates were made to GIS coordinates, they were being logged incorrectly with double quotes (“”) instead of brackets ([ ]). This made them unreadable by the GIS application, and organisation units were not showing up in the application. This issue has been resolved in this release.
- Update DHIS2 core software to deal with ADX import capabilities
Two updates were made to the DHIS2 core software:
- Add the ability to import compressed (zip) files
- Add the ability to retrieve import summaries for asynchronous ADX import
- Second purge of data from TB_ART and TB_STAT
The indicators TB_ART and TB_STAT were changed from quarterly to semi-annual indicators on February 7th, 2017. This included clearing out any data currently in those indicators for FY17 Q1. A second purge is being conducted to remove any lingering data in the system as a result of any offline data that has been uploaded.
- Add the ability to search by approval level in the pivot tables
When in the pivot table, clicking on Options will allow you to adjust the view for Data approved at level. This will allow you to sort data in the pivots based on what level the data has been approved.